Seiler-Tucker says that with the proper guidance, “you have an excellent chance now of getting a 20%-40% higher selling price for your business. That, coupled with still low housing prices in many markets and rock bottom interest rates, can result in 2013 providing an excellent window to transition from being a hard working small business owner to retiring comfortably into the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.” Talk with Michelle Seiler-Tucker about:
· The key elements to determining what your small business is really worth and selling it for more
· What will make your business sell for maximum value in the quickest amount of time
· How to negotiate without a fight and make your offer airtight
· Avoiding the pitfalls of seller’s remorse of “your life’s work”
· Top questions to ask when choosing a business broker
Michelle Seiler-Tucker is the founder/president of New Orleans based Capital Business Solutions and a founding partner of Capital Business Consultants, a national business brokerage alliance with offices throughout the United States. She has sold over 300 franchises and several hundred businesses, has recently been featured in Forbes magazine, and has been endorsed by business leaders as diverse as Eric Trump, best selling author Raymond Aaron, George Ross and musician Bret Michaels who calls Michelle’s book Sell Your Business For More Than It’s Worth “A must read well before the sale of your life’s work-your business.” Visit Michelle online at www.betterbusinessbrokers.com.
To request an interview with Michelle Seiler-Tucker, contact Allen Media Strategies Burke Allen at (703) 589-8960 or email email@example.com.