10 Top Valentine’s Day ideas by Citybuzz Marketing
2) Re-enact your first date; such as the first restaurant you went to, what you ate and what you did afterward.
3) Write more than one card; combine gifts with little cards that mention the things that make them special “It could just be the fact that they have been supportive of you with your job” says Randall.
4) Get dressed up; even if you are just having dinner at home it will make it feel like a special occasion.
5) Get creative; fill a box with their favourite chocolates and sweets, maybe add something pertaining to their hobby like music or sports memorabilia. It will show that you care about their interests.
6) Something they need; yes, even a notebook or diary can be a great gift if you personalise it with a love letter on the first page.
7) Google it; left Valentine's Day to the last minute? Don’t panic, not all the top eateries take reservations. Google the closest no-booking restaurants and pretend you had it booked all along!
9) Pop the question; if you are thinking about proposing there’s no better time to do it!
10) Pull out all the stops; combine some of the above to make it an all-day event and modify as you see fit. Randall says “I believe that a happy relationship improves all aspects of your life including your career”.
For additional information, contact a member of the Citybuzz administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Citybuzz Marketing: providing companies with the ability to reach more people than ever before through interactive marketing solutions.