PRLog - Feb. 14, 2013 - HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. -- For patients looking to quickly and easily erase fine lines and wrinkles on the face, around the eyes and mouth, The Accetta Institute of Cosmetic Surgery offers Botox and Dermal Fillers.
Accetta Institute for Cosmetic Surgery
Botox Cosmetic is used to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows. We offer Botox Cosmetic for our patients who are wanting a more youthful appearance. Botox cosmetic is safe and effective. Over 11 million men and women have experienced the real and noticeable results of Botox Cosmetic.
Botox Cosmetic is not just for women. Thousands of men have seen benefits from the effects of Botox Cosmetic. Frown lines between your eyebrows can make you look angry, older and unapproachable. The Botox Cosmetic procedure is simple:
- No anesthesia is required. Discomfort is minimal and brief and may be eased with a numbing cream.
- A few tiny injections are administered directly into the muscles that case frown lines between your eyebrows.
- Approximately 10 minutes for the entire treatment.
- No downtime! You can immediately return to your work and social activities.
- Minimal side effects including localized pain, inflammation, tenderness, swelling and redness.
The Natural Institute of Cosmetic Surgery uses a variety of cosmetic dermal fillers to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. Most dermal fillers are infused with a local anesthetic, such as lidocaine, to improve comfort during treatment. Dermal fillers are a safe and effective way to instantly rejuvenate your skin, adding volume and erasing fine lines and wrinkles.
You may be a good candidate for Dermal Fillers if you have:
- Smile Lines or “Parentheses”
- Marionette Lines – These vertical facial wrinkles and folds form below the corners of the mouth giving you a sagging or downturned appearance.
- Vertical Lines – Normal muscle movement causes tiny vertical lines to form around the mouth and upper lip. These lines are made more prominent by exposure to sun, smoking and stress.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring molecule that gives skin its natural, youthful look. As we age, HA diminishes naturally. Dermal fillers works by restoring HA in the facial folds and wrinkles, turning back the clock to give you younger, healthier looking skin. There are many brands of HA dermal fillers, we carefully select the ones that are proven to deliver the best and longest lasting results.
We will select a dermal filler that is best suited for your skin type and color. There are dermal fillers available that have demonstrated safety and effectiveness in persons of color without increased risk of hyperpigmentation or hypertrophic scarring.
Schedule a Consultation
Contact Doctor Accetta of the Accetta Institute for Cosmetic Surgery in Orange County California to schedule your FREE consultation and to learn more about our procedures.