Glasgow Interactive On How To Achieve Your 2013 Goals
Glasgow, UK, February 2013 - One of the things Glasgow Interactive have been focusing on this year is hitting goals and how to guarantee you do. Here are four quick tips to help keep you on track.
1. FOCUS on your goals. They have to be your goals. Things that will motivate, excite and move YOU to take the action every day to get where you want to go. Too often we have our ‘goals’ set for us by a boss, a friend, a family member — even an ‘expectation’
2. Don’t let your goals become MONSTERS who consume you: maintain balance and enjoyment.
It is essential to fit your plan to achieve your goals into your life with balance. Failure to achieve goals is sometimes because you allow the attainment of that goal to swallow the other aspects of your life. It happens like this: your strong desire to achieve your goal that you sacrifice time, focus and energy spent on something else of importance, such as leisure activity or family. Your stress levels increase because of this essential loss and the consequential life imbalance. Be sure you leave time to explore the world, to enjoy your family, meet new people and to have fun. This balance is most crucial to be happy, healthy, and to achieve your goals.
3. Create a FOOL-PROOF plan to achieve your goals. Planning can be a lot of work but writing down the goals and the plan to hit those goals is imperative A well crafted plan complete with systems in place, daily activities and actionable items coupled with your focus is the ‘work’ that will get you where you want to go this year. Luck won’t do it. Wishing won’t make it so. Make the plan – the follow it DAILY.
4. Have an UNSHAKABLE BELIEF that you can achieve your goals. Lee Iacocca, American businessman said, "The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind." What will your achievement feel like? How will your life unfold differently as a result? If you can’t picture yourself achieving the goal, chances are – you won’t. Our minds truly can be our greatest asset or biggest anchor. Give yourself the best gift (and the best shot at success) you can have by fueling your mind and your spirit with the unshakable belief and unwavering conviction that you WILL achieve your goal. (Your mind will immediately go to work to help you do just that!)
5. PUBLICIZE you goals so you have a support team in place to help you achieve your goals. The company that you keep affects your progress, your skills and ultimately your success. The great thing is – we’re right here to help be part of that support for you!
Don’t leave this year’s goals to chance. Put these four elements in place in YOUR business and life starting today and you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish.
For additional information, contact a member of the Glasgow Interactive administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org