• Dale Walsh, CIH, CSP - Las Vegas, NV. Dale is an Industrial Hygiene & Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) Consultant. Dale is a board Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH); Certified Safety Professional (CSP); Certified Environmental Manager; and certified in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). Dale will provide expert witness services to trial attorneys in personal injury and negligence law cases. He will also provide regulatory compliance and on-site inspection services to our business and industry clients. Dale's focus will be in assessing indoor environmental quality, mold and asbestos inspections to include management planning, project design, and remediation health and safety oversight.
• Wendy Pontefract, CIH, CSP - Greenville, SC. Wendy is an Industrial Hygiene & Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) Consultant. Wendy is a board Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) and Certified Safety Professional (CSP). Wendy will provide expert witness services to trial attorneys for hazardous and libelous situations to provide reasonable and scientifically sound opinions. She will also provide insightful support to our business and industry clients in assessing worker exposure issues, air quality concerns, and mold investigations & remediation protocols, in addition to providing solutions to their environmental health and safety concerns.
• Ronald G. Hallmark, CSP – Houston, TX. Ronald is an Occupational Safety and Health Consultant specializing in the oil & gas and chemicals industries. He is also qualified in mining safety, industrial hygiene, environmental safety management and Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS). Ron will provide expert witness services to trial attorneys in personal injury and negligence law cases, in addition to providing consulting and management services to various businesses and industries.
• Edward K. Carrick, PE - New Orleans, LA. Edward is an Accident Reconstruction and Mechanical Engineering Consultant. Edward is a registered Professional Engineer (PE) in mechanical engineering, accident reconstruction, mechanical and fire safety failure analysis. Edward will provide expert witness services to trial attorneys to investigate failures and accidents related to products, product design, construction, mechanical systems and processes, HVAC systems, and vehicle accidents. Edward will also provide targeted consultations to our business and industry clients on mechanical engineering and fire safety issues, as well as concerns and abatement of safety hazards.
• Michael P. McGreal, PE - Chicago, IL. Michael is a Fire and Life-Safety Engineering Consultant. Michael is a registered professional engineer in several states, holds appointments to a National Fire Protection Association committee and task force, and has attained numerous International Code Council certifications. Michael will provide expert witness services to trial attorneys and perform building & fire code analysis, fire protection system design, exit analysis studies, fire protection audits and development of smoke management system test procedures to business and industry clients.
• Timothy R. McGreal, PE - Chicago, IL. Tim is a Fire Protection & Mechanical Engineering Consultant. Tim is a registered Professional Engineer (PE) in mechanical engineering. His duties include accident reconstruction, manufacturing, mechanical, fire protection and fire safety failure analysis. Tim will provide forensic engineering as an expert witness to trial attorneys in personal injury, negligence, product liability and wrongful-death law cases. Tim will also provide consultation services to business and industry clients on fire protection systems and mechanical engineering concerns including abatement of hazards.
• Joshua Penso, PE - Las Vegas, NV. Joshua is an Electrical Safety Engineering Consultant. Joshua is a multi-state registered Professional Engineer (PE) in electrical engineer with experience in commercial, industrial, institutional and residential projects. Joshua will provide engineering expert witness services to trial attorneys in personal injury, negligence, product liability, accident reconstruction, and wrongful-death law cases. He will also provide specialized consultations to our business and industry clients on application and design of lighting, power, and low-voltage systems, including design, equipment specifications, electrical safety issues, concerns and abatement of electrical hazards.
These highly qualified and experienced safety and engineering professionals compliment our staff of 24 consultants and represent more than 20 specialized safety and engineering specialties.
For further information on Americana Safety, please call 702.837.8540 or visit www.AmericanaSafety.com