PRLog - Feb. 14, 2013 - The market is loaded with various types of Project Management Tools; although most of them are general purpose apps and not aimed at one particular industry, but with the growing number of projects in the market the variety of tools are also increasing. Profile management applications have become more of and readily available as the business dealing with such tools are quite lucrative.
This article will help you to know about some prime Project Management Tools / applications, almost all of them are used by proficient web developers, designers and other creative professionals.
1. Basic Project Management: This application is used specifically for project management, especially for things like task-, team-, and goal-management types. Some also include features like time tracking and invoicing.
2. Lighthouse: This bug is also used as a tool and issue-tracking app for project management and it tracks timelines and milestones, thereby integrating with your email client and even more. You can also update tickets through your inbox, achieve your beta testing and manage and arrange your tickets. Lighthouse Dashboard Screenshot makes the creation of project really easy, where only a project title and description is needed. After the project is created, tickets, messages and milestones can be entered easily. With the use of such Project Management Tools, message creation is easier than email, and attachment files can be more than 50 MB in size.
3. Spring loops: This subversion browser integrates project management. The function of spring loops includes a unique AJAX code browser and Basecamp integration as its features. This application is very intuitive and easy to use. For enhanced project management ability, this tool can be combined with Basecamp.
4. CreativePro Office: This offers complete office management tools and is completely free, setting it apart from the other tools here. Although it has the usual tabbed navigation like tabs for projects, clients, time sheets, finances and team members, the dashboard has a calendar with upcoming events, outstanding invoices, a list of your projects, notes and search functionality.
5. Jumpchart: This is a website planning tool that helps one to plan the navigation of the website by creating it, dragging and dropping pages as per the plan. Adding text and formatting to pages is also possible with this tool. This tool is very useful for web designers, as you can add comments to pages.
6. No Kahuna: This is rather a simple project management tool, which is very easy to use, with an excellent user interface. The prime features are task and activity tracking and collaboration tools.
For more details please click on http://www.rommanasoftware.com/