Mars has redefined its mission to be the company others want to do business with by:
· cultivating an open, honest, and passionate culture for its employees;
· offering the broadest selection of high-quality, highly reliable air curtains in the industry;
· engaging in an open and trusting relationship with the representatives and distribution partners who sell Mars’ products;
· developing a close and mutually beneficial relationship with the architects, engineers and consultants who specify Mars’ products;
· demonstrating leadership by compiling the industry’s most thorough research and releasing those findings to professionals and the general public
“The pillar of our success for the past 50 years has been our commitment to exceptional customer service, quality products and industry leadership,”
More than a year ago, Mars began its journey to better represent its position in the industry. Partnering with renowned branding agency, RiechesBaird, Mars set out to articulate the unique value it offers its customers, along with its purpose, mission and vision as the blueprint to its future. Today, Mars’ newest products offer fresh aesthetics while still maintaining air quality, air temperatures and reduced energy usage and costs. Representing a truly sustainable and LEED credit-approved option for HVAC needs, Mars’ products create a barrier that keeps outside temperatures from affecting the internal environment, saves energy and repels dust, flying insects and other outside contaminants. Mars continues to offer solutions for a wide variety of applications, both commercial and industrial, from manufacturing plants, warehouses and convention centers to buy-in bulk retail stores, restaurants and sports complexes.
For more information about Mars Air Systems and to view the new Mars online, visit www.marsair.com or call (800) 421-1266.
With more than 50 years in business, Mars Air Systems is the international leader in high quality air curtains and air doors that help make buildings comfortable, sanitary and energy efficient. Utilizing industry-leading tools and services, Mars provides architects, engineers, food service consultants and other specifiers with the most comprehensive air curtain/air door solutions, while giving building owners the peace of mind of a reliable product and dedicated support. Through an internal culture committed to making customers’ jobs easier and backed by dependable products, Mars is the industry’s most trusted name. For more information, visit www.marsair.com or call (800)-421-1266.