Dave Cox holds DUI Seminars across the country for some of the best DUI attorneys in the nation. Attorneys are taught how to win DUI cases using NHTSA Manuals and advanced cross-examination techniques.
Some of the participating DUI attorneys for this continuing legal education update include:
· Zach Peagler in Birmingham, Alabama
· Zachary Alsobrook in Opelika, Alabama
· Jeremy Featherston in Sandpoint, Idaho
· Andrew Stuart II in Tupelo, Mississippi
· Mathias Chaplin in Columbia, South Carolina
· Beau Hancock in Roosevelt, Utah
· J Parker Layrisson in Ponchatoula, Louisiana
· David Dusek in East Grand Forks, Minnesota
· Travis Kitchens Jr in Onalaska, Texas
· Carl Lamb in Bloomington, Indiana
· Ryan Ellis in Indianola, Iowa
Dave Cox has personally trained thousands of attorneys across the United States. Dave is a former police officer and, during his career, he was recognized as one of the top DUI officers in the country. As an officer, Dave was certified as a Drug Recognition Expert, the highest level of training available to DUI enforcement officers. Dave now specializes in training attorneys how to easily and effectively use the officer, the officer's training, and the officer's NHTSA Manuals to win DUI Cases.
In March, Dave Cox will be presenting his DUI Seminar to attorneys in Georgia and Texas, visiting the cities of Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Atlanta, Texarkana, Tyler, Onalaska and Dallas. To register for upcoming seminars, please visit http://www.YourDUIPro.com/
To learn more about Dave Cox and Your DUI Pro, please visit http://www.YourDUIPro.com