Details of the Package
· When you arrive at Yangon on the first day, the local tour guide will be there to receive you. He will take you to the hotel. There you can keep your luggage and take rest. If you have come by the mid day flight, then they will also organize lunch for you. After having your lunch, you may go out and walk across the city of Yangon. There will get to see how the architecture of two different eras has blended beautifully.
· The next day, you will be boarding the flight for Heho after having your breakfast. Then you will be taken to Pindaya by road. It takes near about 90 minutes in reaching this place. The town is very quiet. Industries of paper making and umbrella are the key attractions over here. You will be going to visit the Inle Lake in the afternoon. You will be going back to the hotel which is on the Inle Lake by riding a long-tail boat.
· You get to see the very unique floating market. The beautiful work of handicraft is another point of attraction in this place. The villages are also worth seeing. You will also be able to see the special ways in which the people row boats, their fishing style, the handloom weaving cottages and the gardens. You will visit the Phaungdawoo Pagoda before you reach the hotel. The five images of Buddha are in the Phaungdawoo Pagoda.
· On the fourth day, you will be boarding the flight to Mandalay from the Heho airport. In the afternoon, you will go to the Old palace grounds. You will also be seeing the Golden Palace Monastery and the Kuthodaw Pagoda. A great view can be had from the Mandalay hill. Then you will be heading back to the hotel at the night.
· You will visit Mingun on the fifth day. Here you can see the Pathodawgyi Pagoda that had not yet been completed.
· You will be cruising for a whole day in Bagan the next day.
· The next day, you will some fantastic monasteries on the next day. The Thein Gone village is another great thing to see.
· Enjoy the beautiful view of the Mt.Popa on the next day.
· On the second last day, you will be going to the Nyaung U Airport. You will be boarding your flight to Yangon from there. There you will be driven to Karaweik which is simply a fabulous place.
· You will be heading back home on the last day after reaching the Yangon airport.
Along with this one, there are many other equally exciting tour packages. For information on them, you can visit http://www.7daystour.com/