The oncology consulting services firm will discuss the use of "virtual" budget accounting as a guide to oncology service line strategic decisions. The scope of the discussion includes steps on how oncology clinics can use business intelligence tools to capture changing trends on a real-time, ongoing basis.
Specific learning objectives include:
1. Understand the role of data and business intelligence tools for the purpose of improving the quality and safety of cancer care for patients, improving care outcomes, and tackling healthcare cost inflation
2. Describe to his/her organization’
3. Define, statistically and financially, his/her organization’
4. Institute a process for ongoing reporting
5. Prepare a dashboard for his/her organization’
Kelly D. Simpson, senior partner, and Ben Holland, partner and a member of the firm's senior leadership team, will deliver the talk.
For almost 40 years, the firm has aimed to help oncology facilities with planning and development to improve the delivery of care and ensure long-term growth. Some of the services they offer include creating strategies to align the clinical and financial goals of physicians and hospitals, developing tumor-specific programs, and helping oncology practices maximize revenues.
To learn more about the firm's oncology and health care consulting services, visit https://www.oncologysolutions.com/
About Oncology Solutions:
The largest independent cancer consulting firm in the nation, Oncology Solutions lends its expertise in the planning and development of facilities and cancer programs to hospitals and oncology professionals. To learn more about the firm's oncology consulting services, visit https://www.oncologysolutions.com/