- Feb. 12, 2013 -
AlphaSTAR Corporation (http://www.alphastarcorp.com)
announces the launch of the newest release of their Multi-Scale Progressive Failure Analysis suite, GENOA 5. Designed to cost-effectively predict strength, time dependent reliability, and durability of composite structural components with reduced physical tests, GENOA 5 is packed full with added capabilities like Filament Winding, Material Modeling, Fatigue Life, Crush & Crash Analysis, and more. This latest version will enable companies to confidently and accurately predict the validity and reliability of their products in the real world.
Specifically, GENOA 5 includes the following key enhancements and features:
- Re-designed graphic user interface (GUI) for more user-friendliness and robustness
- New Progressive Failure Analysis Engine for increased speed and better accuracy
- Integration with MCQ (Material Characterization & Qualification)
Suite, including Composites, Nano, Ceramics, Metals
- Enhanced interfaces with MSC Nastran, NX Nastran, ABAQUS, ANSYS, LS-DYNA, and RADIOSS
- Over 110 downloadable examples, including verified test validation cases and ASTM manual
- Improved project management and file system, and online help with the GUI
"Our focus in software product development is to extend and enhance GENOA's capabilities in order to improve the multi-scale and micro-mechanics analysis of composite structures,"
said Dr. Anil Mehta, AlphaSTAR's VP of Business Development. "For example, customers will find that the design interface is even more empowering, user-intuitive and responsive. GENOA 5 will enable our customers to continue to foster product innovation with reduced time and cost in working with new engineered material selections for robust designs."
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.