* A secure job ..
* Good credit ..
* Savings for a Down Payment ...
The answer to those questions is probably fairly clear to you. And you may already have taken steps towards achieving your goal.
But if you have struggled with your credit or haven't succeeded at putting a Down Payment together, you might want to consider the following reasons as to why you should take action sooner than later. Changes regarding mortgage financing and housing ARE coming ... or have already started ...
1. Interest Rates have gone UP ... 1/8% to 1/4% in some mortgage programs since just the first of this year, 2013.
2. Property Values appear to be stabilizing. They have bottomed-out in many markets and they have increased in others.
3. Government scrutiny on the Banking and Mortgage Industry itself will continue to ADD COSTS to obtaining Mortgages. As an example: FHA's Borrowing Costs (http://realtormag.realtor.org/
4. The Inventory of homes for sale is shrinking and many Realtors are now reporting a return to bidding wars and multiple offers on the existing supply of homes. The bottom line for both is an increased cost for new Home Buyers.
5. Continued tightened Underwriting Standards is a certainty, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA and USDA continue to find the right balance between making money available ... and protecting Borrowers from taking out loans they can't repay.
Okay! You've read all the reasons above and I've convinced you that the tide in the housing market is turning and NOW is the time for you to take action. What do you do next?
The very first and most important thing you must do is ... pick-up the phone and call Marc Hutchison (NMLS # 213521) at Bay to Bay Lending (Broker ID-4102) at 813-428-4027, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org ...... head to the website at www.baytobaylending.com
Let’s start a conversation as to the best way to put a game plan together to create and put together the best possible loan program for you.
Bay to Bay Lending is based in Tampa, Florida. The company has a team of mortgage brokers ready and willing to assist you with any of your loan needs. To reach Mortgage Loan Originator Marc Hutchison, contact him directly at (813) 489-5566 or reach out to him via email: email@example.com. With today’s interest rates at an all-time low, it is important to lock in today. Visit us on the web at www.baytobaylending.com and use our free mortgage loan calculators to see if it is a good time for you to refinance your home.