Patent Name: Cart with Movable Platform
Important parts of the Patent include:
• It is a system consisting of a special pallet and cart designed to operate together for efficient and safe operation in a route delivery environment
• The cart interlocks with the pallet as it lifts the pallet to provide a stable platform for transporting goods
• The cart includes as part of the electro-hydraulic lifting mechanism a linkage system to stabilize the lifting platform
• The cart also includes a brake system to provide speed control for the user, as well as a means to lock the cart in place when loading, unloading or storing the cart and pallet.
• The cart's suspension is designed for exceptional maneuverability and to reduce the effort needed to clear obstacles such as door thresholds
CooLift is a new electro-hydraulic lift cart and pallet system used in route delivery applications and the system has a maximum capacity of 1,500 lb of payload. The pallet and lift cart are designed to interlock with each other to provide stable support of customer product during transportation and the lift cart includes an integral braking system; the suspension system is designed for optimal maneuverability and allows delivery personnel to take the cart into most convenient store coolers. The Magliner CooLift Delivery System helps deliver more product in less time - safely and efficiently. The system allows drivers to be more productive, work safer, and stay on the job longer.
Magline, Inc. (www.Magliner.com)