The 2nd Arctic Region Oil & Gas Conference provides a timely platform for local and international oil and gas companies to meet and devise new strategies for developing successful regional activities.
The Deputy Minister will discuss the prospects and licensing policy of the Russian continental shelf; ongoing developments with the legal framework; tax incentives; exploration plans; and environment issues.
Statoil, Petoro, INTSOK, Eni, LUKoil, Chevron, PetroVietnam, Sovcomflot, DNV, Shell, FMC Technologies, Kongsberg Maritime, GustoMSC, Scandpower, Lloyd's Register, among many others will be in attendance with the Deputy Minster at the conference.
Graeme Coombes, Head of Oil and Gas Division, ITE Group states: “We are delighted to have support from the Deputy Minister, Denis Khramov. This year, we’ve worked more closely with government decision-makers and leading oil and gas companies to make this event industry-specific, project-focused and thought-provoking”
For more information, please visit http://www.ar-
- Ends -
Notes to editor:
The Arctic Region Oil and Gas programme was developed by a Conference Committee, led by Bill Scott, General Manager, Chevron Arctic Center, Chevron Canada and Anatoly Zolotukhin, Deputy Chancellor on International Affairs, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas.
Confirmed speakers presenting at the Arctic Region Oil and Gas Conference include:
• Giles Morrell, Senior Petroleum Geologist, Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
• Bill Scott, General Manager, Chevron Arctic Center, Chevron Canada
• John Bartos, Vice President Development and Technology, Cameron
• Vyacheslav Ruksha, General Director, Rosatomflot
• Leonid Surguchev, CEO, LUKoil Overseas North Shelf
• Dr. Robin Browne, Ship Design/Operations, R. P. Browne Marine Consultants
• Aleksandrs Popovics, Upstream Analyst, Wood Mackenzie
• Lars Eirik Nicolaisen, Partner, Rystad Energy
• Plus many others
Supporters of this year’s Arctic Region Oil and Gas Conference include:
• The Stavanger Region
• Society of Petroleum Engineers
• Canadian Norwegian Business Association
• UK Trade and Investment (Norway)
• SOZVEZDYE (Association of Oil and Gas Suppliers)
Delegate registration closes on Tuesday 26th February 2013. To register, please contact Andrew Miller on +44 (0) 207 593 5152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about oil and gas events organised by ITE, please visit http://www.oilgas-