Looky presents its Winter Women´s Footwear Collection 2013/2014 at Pure London
London, 10 February 2012: Looky, the master artisanal shoe manufacturer based on the beautiful Spanish Mediterranean island of Menorca, will present its Winter Collection 2013/2014 at Pure London, taking place at Olympia from 10-12 February.
The Looky brand is distinguished by its sleek, classic and elegant design and innovative trimmings. Its basic models are perennial favorites, the fruit of the work of its designers and skilled craftsmen based in Ciutadella de Menorca.
Looky is today run by the grandsons of the original founder, Sebastían Mesquida Ferrer, who established the traditional family firm in 1929. Sebastian Mesquida Pallicer, Managing Director of Looky said: ¨We are very excited about this year´s collection which offers a range of styles designed for today´s confident cosmopolitan woman. This collection has a retro air designed to be noticed, and caters to women who want to be comfortable but also stylish.¨
On the Looky stand (Stand Number KFO153) four new Looky looks are featured:
1. Gentleman-cuts, with wide heels, low cut boots, calf skins, natural glitter (photo 1)
2. Our "Audrey" line, with refined, ultra-elegant high heels, or ankle boots with invisible stitching detail (photo 2)
3. Our urban/country line – featuring innovative lasts, Cuban heels with a western air, combining leather, suede and gold trimmings to create a fusion of modern and country style (photo 3)
4. Our equestrian line – encapsulating 100% the "lookista" soul. This line features boots and booties combining colours like khaki and leathers of different textures (like Cavalino) to give a feminine touch. (photo 4)
Wear Looky this coming winter season:
- with a dress and our vintage English leather with colored crepe sole
- for a more masculine look, with skinny jeans and ankle boots
- for a sporty style, with accessories
- with stretch pants, camouflage pullover and flat riding boots
The winter collection uses materials such as leather, natural leather finished in different textures (soft crocodile, smooth pony, patent leather, etc). Made entirely in on the Spanish Mediterranean island of Menorca (Balearic Islands), the colours of our beautiful island, and our heritage, are our inspiration.
Representing Looky at Pure London are Creative Director Loren Mesquida Pallicer, and Sandra Pons Valls. Looky is seeking agents in France, Germany and the United Kingdom. Looky representatives can be found on is KFO153 at Pure London, 10-12 February 2013 for the duration of the show. Contact email address for more information is. email@example.com
Contact: Sandra Pons Valls
Mobile: +34 676991223
Online store: http://tienda.looky.es/
c/ dels Industrials, 50
07760 Ciutadella de Menorca
Tel: +34 971 38 16 16