The Dentists In Las Vegas believe that prevention of teeth and gum diseases can only come from proper education in our daily practice. The Las Vegas dental clinics cater to you and your child with special time and attention to understand the best ways of taking care and protecting your child's oral health. The wide range of services provided by Children’s dentistry is as bellow -
• General examination
• Restoration (fillings / crowns)
• Diagnostic and preventative services (sealants/ fluoride)
• Cosmetic procedures
• Endodontic treatment(root canal)
• Emergency Care
Tips to take care of the gums and teeth of infants:
• Keep the gums and oral space of newborns clean by using a damp washcloth and wipe your infant's gums after each meal.
• Never allow young child to go to bed with a bottle of milk, juice, or sugar water. Only water can be used for bedtime bottles.
• Start with a soft toothbrush instead of a washcloth and clean the child's teeth even if it is his first tooth.
• Ask your paediatrician if fluoride is needed in his diet additionally.
Take your child for general teeth and gums check-up once in every 6 months, that will include a thorough exam of the teeth and gums and help you to take any preventive measure if necessary. Dentists In Las Vegas are known for their complete diagnosis and comprehensive treatment plan that suits the best for your child. The process starts with a consultation time that can either take place during the initial appointment or can also be scheduled as a separate appointment as per the convenience of the patient. The team works jointly and gives the parent the best possible information concerning the child's treatment options or future plans of check-up. Great time and effort is also given for parent education so your child's dental treatment can be a matter of peace of mind to you.
For more details please visit us at http://www.childrensedationdentist.com/