- Feb. 8, 2013 - NOIDA, India --
KritiKal Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a technology design house, specialized in outsourced product design and R&D has designed a Video Signal Processing Unit 150T– 01. The video signal-processing unit is a low cost system which provides an end-to-end platform for EO/IR sensor data acquisition, pre-processing, compression & streaming of video data. The indigenously designed generic platform around Xilinx Spartan 6 device enables real-time data acquisition from multiple sensors and cameras.Salient Features
1. Outperforms Frame Grabber and PC based Solutions.
2. Industrial Grade Real-Time mini video processing platform.
3. Linux software platform.
4. Supports multiple analog, 2 Fiber-optic and 1 camera link interface for video input.
5. The processed video output can be transmitted in numerous ways including Analog, Camera link, DVI or 1
Gigabit Ethernet interface.
6. The platform also features local storage and USB storage options.About KritiKal
: KritiKal is a technology design house focused
on Embedded System Design
and Real Time Computer Vision
Solutions. Its expertise lies in System Architectural
design & development right from requirements stage to market ready products
. We have an impressive portfolio of product designs using FPGAs; 8bit to 32 bit microprocessors;
bus architectures like SPI, I2C, CAN, PCI etc.; and Embedded Operating Systems like Linux, VxWorks, ThreadX etc. KritiKal’s domain expertise extends to network routers, modems, telecom protocol firmware, cameras etc. KritiKal also specializes in real-time video processing solutions. This involves research and development of pattern recognition and other image processing/computer vision algorithms and software, selection of Imaging Sensors, Cameras and Image Digitization Circuitry, Lighting, Placement, Mounting and the right processing platform
for the Software Development and Integration with other Electronic or Electro-Mechanical Systems.