These tools are devised to minimize resistance to change and help in the management during application of the process in making technological or organizational changes. Association development processes are hugely benefited by using these tools. Some examples of such programs include six sigma, restructuring, total quality management and continuous process improvement.
Some factors need to be measured while choosing the methods to be applied in making necessary changes in any organization. A few of such are listed below:
• The present culture prevalent in the organization and the probable response to change.
• Measure of disagreement to be expected following application of change.
• Strength base of the one originating the change.
• The importance of information, communication and commitment that needs to be put into the planning and application of change.
Some strategies need to be followed keeping in mind the above factors when using Change Management Tools. The following are some of the strategies that are important in the process:
• Directive strategy- this strategy indicates that changes can be implemented immediately following imposition.
• Expert strategy- this is used when any technological issue arises in the process.
• Educative strategy- the use of this strategy deals with changing the beliefs and values regarding the processes and the organization to achieve improved contribution and growth.
• Participative strategy-in the application of this strategy individuals undergo active participation in the process and there is therefore, an increase in enthusiasm and commitment from the side of the employees.
Such strategies not only help the employees but also enable the project managers to be aware of the skills of the participants along with gaining experience.
There are many Change Management Tools, Rommana being one of the most effective. Accurev is an efficient tool for software configuration management and is unmatched in performance. Aldon affinity for enterprise SCM is a content management tool meant to handle e-enterprise development, support and maintenance. Optrics engineering from Emprisa Networks is an E-NetAware is involved with addressing the issues with control and management of device configurations across many networks. IBM Rational Clear case is a management tool which unifies configuration management and helps to accelerate team development. eB CM is another wide range solution for change in the enterprise complying with CMII.
For more details please visit us at http://www.rommanasoftware.com/