- Feb. 7, 2013 - NEW YORK --
Is NetSpend a scam? The NetSpend prepaid cards refer a friend program is currently one of the internets best kept money making secrets! With any new online money making program, it sometimes seems to good to be true. This programs is perfect for the motivated and its free. YOU CAN EARN UNLIMITED $20 REFERRALS WHEN YOU ORDER A FREE NETSPEND prepaid Mastercard, AND GET AN IMMEDIATE $20 BONUS WHEN YOU LOAD $40 ON YOUR CARD! If you've ever done any kind of internet marketing you can easily make $800-1200/week with this but anybody can make at least $200/week with just ten referrals, and the best part is IT'S 100% FREE! That's it, no catch, no scam. NetSpend is basically a bank in your wallet that rewards you for sending business their way by paying $20 per referral! Follow the instructions.
1. Go to NetSpend Refer A Friend (http://www.mynetspendcard.com?uref=7320469782
) . If you are asked to enter a referral code, use 7320469782.
2. Activate the NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard card you ordered once you receive it in the mail.
3. ADD AT LEAST $40.00 to your NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard account to activate AND GET A $20 BONUS IMMEDIATELY!
Do not do any transactions that would result in a fee before loading the $40 to be eligible for the $20 bonus, such as atm balance inquiry, you can do an online balance inquiry for free. You can add money by free Direct Deposit, transfer from your bank account or buy a load pack from over 90k load locations, like 711 etc. You can use you NetSpend card for everyday use, to get your tax refund faster, transfer money to your Paypal, free direct deposit, online pay or at offline stores etc. It's basically a bank account in your pocket and it's free!
4. Once you've completed these steps, you get a referral bonus of $20.00! You will also get your own referral link to make as many referrals as you want! Earn unlimited $20 referrals! That's it. 50 referrals is $1000!
You can refer your personal friends and family by send them a rewritten email with your referral link. Your NetSpend back office also has cards and ripoff flyers with your referral link that you can print out and distribute in high traffic areas to get the word out offline. You can also spread the word to your friends on social networks, explain how the program works and post your referral link on your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ status, who wouldn't want a free $20!Photo: