An inspiration to female golfers everywhere, this world renowned number one, amateur golfer has raving reviews from fans both public and professional. Laura Davies (http://www.stuff.co.nz/
Club Trader encourages women to take inspiration from Lydia by picking up a club and getting out on the course. It is never too early or too late to start golfing (http://www.clubtrader.com/
- Make sure to properly grip the golf club (http://www.clubtrader.com/
- If right-handed:
- The small finger of your right hand should lay in the space between your middle and forefinger.
- Thumbs should lay down the shaft.
- For a right-handed golfer: make sure your left shoulder is facing the target.
- For ultimate leverage in a power swing, your left foot should be directly underneath the left shoulder and feet should stand no more than a shoulder width apart.
- Don't forget to bend at the knees.
- Try to get maximum shoulder rotation when swinging so as to hit the ball with a great amount of power.
- Shoulders should turn an approximate 90 degrees before hitting a downswing.
- A club is released after making contact with a ball.
- Doing so allows you to square a club face to the ball.
- Then close the swing after impact.
- This allows a player to hit a ball straight.
- If a release is done right, the right arm will end a swing at the same level as the left arm.
- Most women are not as physically strong as men, nor are they usually the same size.
- Proper conditioning and strength building activities will help improve a female players game.
- Women need to strengthen flexibility, stability, stamina and strength to improve their swings.
- As stated by Susan Hill, the president of Fitness for golf, “Flexibility is the single most important physical characteristic likely to influence your golf swing. A tight body creates restricted motion in the swing and produces injuries as a form of compensation. Keep your body capable of moving through a full range of motion so it doesn't become a limiting factor in your performance.”
For More Helpful Tips On Golf:
ClubTrader offers the largest selection of used golf clubs (http://www.clubtrader.com/)