Now he has returned - as an experienced IT specialist who is strengthening the management of the Transline Resource Group.
Dean has taken up the Halifax-based role of Systems Analyst for the company named ‘Most Outstanding Outsourced Recruitment Organisation’
Transline Resource was set up by Managing Directors Paul Beasley and Jon Taylor, starting from a single office in Halifax, Yorkshire, in 1998 and now runs a 57-site UK-wide network as well as having operations in Ireland, Eastern Europe and, recently, Canada.
After Dean’s work experience with Transline Resource he went back, when he left school, to work part-time as an office junior while studying for a BTEC National Diploma in Computer Studies at Leeds College of Technology.
He was promoted to part-time Payroll Clerk while he did a Bsc (Hons) degree in computing at the University of Leeds.
When he graduated he followed a logical career path to become a network engineer at Belle Vue Boys' School in Bradford where he provided IT and Internet support, managed and maintained the school’s ICT hardware and network software.
Then, in 2010, he was promoted to develop and launch a web-based open-source Virtual Learning Environment, within a government deadline, for more than 2,000 school users. He went on to develop a universal intelligent learning platform and wrote additional modules for it as well as designing, writing and maintaining the school web site.
But Dean – who still lives in Queensbury, Bradford, where he was born and grew up, always kept in touch with Transline Resource.
And when they needed someone to develop the company's technology strategy alongside its unprecedented growth - they invited him back.
Dean’s client-focused role will now involve him analysing their systems, identifying improvements, upgrades modifications or replacements to match their requirements.
“I was seeking a new opportunity to use my love of technology to further learn and develop my skills on exciting projects,” he says. “Transline Resource provides this - along with the opportunity of working with a team that delivers solutions to be proud of.
“The company is at the cutting-edge of its sector. It really embraces technology and I can help increase the competitive advantage as part of a team that provides pioneering technology solutions and services that are way ahead of our competitors.
“We have invested heavily in the foundations for future success and there are very exciting times ahead.
“But it’s the people that make Transline Resource the kind of company it is. We share common goals and visions for a company that believes in an open culture in which everyone is accessible at every level.
“It's this sort of environment that impressed me and it’s both a personal and professional pleasure to be back.”
Transline Resource Group Managing Director, Paul Beasley, added: “Dean is at the top of his game and he’s exactly the right man, in the right place, to help us overcome the technical challenges that will keep us ahead of our field.
“We could see that potential as a teenager and it’s good to be proved right.”
About Transline Resource Group:
* The Transline Resource Group was established in 1989 by Managing Directors, Paul Beasley and Jon Taylor.
* Director, Mark Elms joined the company in 2000 and heads up its Industrial operations.
* Today, the group is one of the UK’s largest driving and industrial staff providers and trainers and is a firm favourite of many leading household name retailers and distributors.
* Transline Resource supplies over 6000 flex workers per day and has an on-site presence at clients’ premises in 57 locations throughout the UK.
* The group has achieved double digit growth over the past five years and sales turnover for 2012 reached £70m plus annually.
* Group Administration Headquarters - 22-26 Commercial Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1TA. Tel – 01422 349423.
* Group Operational Headquarters – Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LB. Tel – 0161 747 3007
For further information about Transline-Resource please visit: http://www.transline-
For further Press information contact:
Brian Johnson, Rosemarie Teece or Graham King on 07770 841740 or 0845 371 3011