Fighters Burn Children Fund to launch our new program. LCFFBCF (http://www.ffbcf.org/
For a donation of fifty dollars you will receive a tax credit for the donation. You will also be listed on one the the map pieces within the scavenger hunt. Stores will be grouped by their geographical locations. There will be approximately twelve separate groups. In each group one business will be selected to house a specially marked mailbox within the business. The business that will have the mailbox will be selected by a drawing. As a business you will also be asked to sell five participant tickets for twenty dollars each. This money is to be turned into the LCFFBCF as well.
You will be invited to the launch party on April 27th. At the party you will receive your first clue. The clue will be a map piece with highlighted roads on it. You will proceed, at your own leisure, to the section of roads marked on the map to search for a specially marked mail box inside a business. On the map piece there will be clues such as a combination that will match the lock on the mailbox, list of businesses in the hunt and special instructions. When you locate the first mailbox, you will open it to find the next map piece. You will repeat this until you complete the course. You will have until June 7th to complete the course and turn your paperwork in to Iron Station Thunder. Everyone that meets the dead line will be placed in a drawing to be held on June 8th. The winner of the drawing will win $1000.00.
- There is no advantage to finishing first. It is not a race.
- You can not pick up map pieces for your friends or enemies.
- You can use any form of transportation you choose
- You must find the mailboxes in order they are numbered
- Tickets can be purchased from any Lincoln County fire department, participating business or from Iron Station Thunder
- Tickets can be purchased until June 7th
Iron Station Thunder (http://istparts.com/