PRLog - Feb. 6, 2013 - BERLIN, Germany -- Online and social media have grown rapidly and have become increasingly important. Not only can social media help public administrations and institutions to promote their organisation’
How can they do that?
A niche seminar "Social Media for Public Administrations and Institutions"
• Learn how to cope with visible criticism and how to turn it into a fruitful dialog with your audiences
• Pick up strategies for achieving great effects with little effort
• Benefit from the interactive workshop session and develop your own social media mix
With the contribution of experienced social media and communication experts:
• Antoine Mallia, Information and Communications Officer, Web Editor, Communication Unit, DG Employment, Social, Affairs & Inclusion, European Commission
• John Shewell, Head of Communications, Brighton & Hove City Council, United Kingdom
• Nick Dawe, Digital Media Manager, UCL, Communications & Marketing, University College London (UCL), United Kingdom
• Carl Henrik Josephson, Senior Communications Expert and European Programme Communications Manager, Denmark
Further details about the programme, the speakers and the registration formalities of this “Social Media for Public Administrations”