TheTradeStreet – The Social Platform for traders has been growing fast and attracting a lot of top notch traders ever since its inception. Less than 4 weeks back we had released the press release announcing 5,000 trades. Today we are excited to report that The TradeStreet Community (https://www.thetradestreet.com/
The top performers on The TradeStreet for year to date have been Joe ($23,780 profit), Poorprae ($13,291 profit) and Punit ($8,005 profit). Follow these top traders today by visiting Top Traders YTD (https://www.thetradestreet.com/
As our community has been growing, we have been making important upgrades to enhance user experience. Some recent updates regarding the website
· The Leader Board – This is one of the most interesting features of The TradeStreet where users can see who are the top performing traders and their current holdings. You can filter them based on different time frames and different parameters like the “Biggest $ Gainers” or “The Biggest Gainers in terms of Percentage”.
· You can also plan your trading strategies based on the top performing stocks and the stocks which have tanked the most. Our unique widget filters those stocks based on the trades posted by our users.
· Users can also find the Top Traders and enter into discussions pertaining to the recent market trends, the traders’ current holdings or anything which might get people interested .This is very useful for new investors who are looking for some valuable advice.
Our efforts have been appreciated in the social media & traders communities. Two notable mentions by well-known personalities are – Daniel Mardorf (@danielmardorf)
Some other highlights in the past week include:
· Ychamb was the Trader of the week owing to his $PATH trade.
· CLSN Heat Trial Disaster: CLSN reported the failure of the Heat Trial and the discussions prior to the results helped many traders execute successful trades. For details please check CLSN Stock Page (https://www.thetradestreet.com/
· KERX: Kerx had an epic short squeeze in past week after it reported excellent trial data from their phase 3 studies which was well appreciated by the institutional investors. To see how the traders’ community responded to this, visit the KERX Stock Page (https://www.thetradestreet.com/
Trending Trade Ideas
A trader is always in need of new trading ideas and we have done just that. We have very active discussions going on currently for various stocks. Most notable ones are, $DVAX , $DCTH, $CLDX, etc. We also received some valuable feedback regarding our landing page and we have decided to revamp it so that the message behind The TradeStreet is conveyed properly to the targeted audience of traders.
Watch for more updates from our end by signing up to our newsletter (https://www.thetradestreet.com/