This time last year, Sandra decided to write love letters to life as part of a personal writing challenge. She wrote letters to the significant people, phenomena and happenings in her life and to the more trivial, including her dad, God, snow and song.
Sandra received such a great response to her 29 letters that she decided to turn them into a book: Peachey Letters.
The book is straplined Love Letters To Life or How To Question, Celebrate and Live Life To The Full and is being launched this month.
Intensely personal and beautifully crafted, it helps readers explore their lives as well as discovering more about Sandras. The book includes Sandra's simple philosophies and learnt wisdom in a gentle way.
The author found the writing process cathartic. She discovered that as well as helping her find her voice, writing the letters helped her coach herself. Sandra's also found that others have been inspired to write their own letters after reading hers.
The blog about Sandra's letters has had over 30,000 hits in 24 countries.
Sandra says: 'I want to entertain, yet provoke people to resolve issues in their own lives and live beyond the past and embrace their future. I want to show people that they can follow the same letter writing process as I have to heal, reconcile and celebrate their lives.
See www.peacheyletters.co.uk for more information.
Notes to editors:
- To find out more see; www.peacheyletters.co.uk and www.peacheydays.co.uk
- If you would like to interview Sandra Peachey please call Susan Brookes- Morris of Positive Publicity on 07890051638 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra's book launches are:
7 February 2013 - 8 Northumberland Avenue London.
12 February 2013 - Episode Hotel, Leamington Spa.
If you'd like to attend please contact Susan Brookes-Morris on 07890051638, email email@example.com or book at www.peacheyletters.co.uk
- Additional photos and quotes are available
- In addition to a link to Valentine's Day, there are connections to various topics including: letter writing, writing to heal, writing a book, coaching.