Against this backdrop, under the guidance of Horst Koller, SCHOTT Pharmaceutical Packaging, SMi Group's timely and interactive masterclass will explore the key factors affecting pre-filled syringe development andwill provide an ideal opportunity for attendees to debate design techniques and migration, extractables and leachables studies, with an expert in the parenteral field. This event will also focus on best practice strategies when working with regulatory authorities and producing an effective regulatory strategy.
Key Reasons To Attend:
• Discover efficient pre-filled syringe system development – from vial to PFS
• Establish innovative solutions to common obstacles that may be encountered
• Share insight with experienced specialists in the fields of leachables and extractables
• Study relevant cases studies in migration and what we can learn from the past
• Investigate the production of a regulatory strategy
• Network with key industry executives
About Your Host
Horst Koller is Head of Technical and Quality Support Syringes at SCHOTT Pharmaceutical Packaging. Mr. Koller started his professional career in 1994 to work for a large pharmaceutical company in Germany managing the Process Engineering Group.
About SCHOTT Pharmaceutical Packaging
SCHOTT is one of the world’s leading suppliers of glass tubing and primary packaging for the pharmaceutical industry. We provide our customers quality solutions while meeting their highest demands with our material expertise, specialized analytical lab services, and a broad product portfolio; including, syringes, cartridges, vials, ampoules, and special articles made of glass and COC polymer. With four glass tubing production sites and seventeen sites for pharmaceutical packaging spread over four continents, we offer safe supply and local service. Our state-of-the-
To view the conference programme and full speaker line-up, visit www.smi-online.co.uk/
Alternatively contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or Email: email@example.com