PRLog - Feb. 4, 2013 - OAK BROOK, Ill. -- According to the IDES website, during the month of October 2011, Illinois unemployment rate reached 10% leaving approximately 5,688,600 Illinois residents searching for a career in today’s tough economic times. Fortunately for some, there is hope out there.
Jonathan Wesley Team
Jonathan Wesley is a sales and marketing firm located in Oakbrook, IL and has recently added additional corporations to their portfolio of clients enabling them to expand into new markets.
Currently in the Chicago area alone, there is a multitude of sales and marketing firms that recruit talented people from the Midwest. Jonathan Wesley differentiates itself by the following:
Most Sales Firms:
• Only offer performance based compensation
• Make you spend a whole day memorizing terms for a position that you may never work in
• Base their sales on a business to consumer level (residential door to door)
• Hire you on the spot
• Have limited advancement opportunity
• Require an upfront investment
• Sell a product no one needs and/or wants
Jonathan Wesley, Inc:
• Offers salary based compensation
• Does not require potential candidates to take a written exam before being offered a position
• Does inside sales
• Discusses all potential candidates with team members before moving forward with new employment
• Have several opportunities for advancement
• Does not require any upfront investment
• Provides all marketing materials
• Does not participate in the sale of coupons
• Offers opportunity for travel
For more information about sales positions with Jonathan Wesley, please visit their website at www.JonathanWesleyInc.com or contact them directly at 630-366-1910.