Storyline: Ambitious former rodeo queen Harlee Jo Holiday must fix Oak Whitlock’s broken heart if she’s ever going to get him to help rescue her stolen horses. The only trouble is even Oak’s dog and horse can’t stand to be around him.
Brooding Oak Whitlock can’t get his life on track. That is, until Harlee Jo comes riding in with her hopes and dreams. Between her and her stolen horses, will Oak learn you have to climb right back in the saddle?
Cindy A. Christiansen writes sweet romance, with humor, suspense…and dogs! You could say her books uniquely fit in the category of an action comedy romance. But, her books are more than that. Because of her love of dogs, Cindy includes them in her books and features them on her covers. She donates a portion of her proceeds to organizations that help abused and abandoned dogs. Here’s what you’ll find in Cindy’s books:
· A clean read with no bedroom scenes or offensive language.
· A tantalizing, fast-paced plot.
· A story without a lot of boring description.
· Down-to-earth heroes and heroines with everyday jobs.
· A rollercoaster ride of emotions you face right along with the characters.
· A special dog to steal your heart.
· A few added facts, a good message, and that important happily-ever-
Cindy A. Christiansen has five full-length books published through Sweet Cravings Publishing (a division of Secret Cravings Publishing) including:
· Caskets and Corruption (Humorous Romantic Suspense Novel)
· Love on Laird Ave (Romantic Comedy/Mystery Novel)
· Braving the Blaze (Humorous Romantic Suspense Novel)
· Hazardous Hideaway (Romantic Suspense Novel)
· Not Quite Zen (Romantic Comedy/Mystery Novel)
Find her books at Sweet Cravings Publishing: bit.ly/WdkOU0
Get a feel for her popular stories today by reading her new novella Stolen Horses, Stolen Hearts in ebook on Amazon and Smashwords for 99 cents.