"It was pretty serious, and pretty scary. I had some personal appearances lined up that I didn't want to cancel, and the doctor's told me I was taking a risk by waiting even a few weeks. But I'm an old show biz vet, and as they say, the show must go on, so I stuck it out. Thankfully, it all turned out OK and I'm on the road to a full recovery just in the nick of time."
Lustig is home recuperating from the surgery, and is itching to get back to work. "The doctors told me it'll be another 4 to 6 weeks before I'm really back to anywhere close to 100%; I'm amazed at how tired I get from doing so little, but I'm so grateful for the incredible care I received from my doctors and nurses. It really puts getting all those lottery wins in perspective;
While recuperating, Lustig is happy to share his story via telephone interviews. Ask Richard about:
* Why he decided to publicly share his story of open heart surgery
* How the experience has helped change his attitudes towards wealth and money
* What he's going to do differently after his complete recovery
* What major pleasure he had to give up for good, even before the surgery, and how he did it
* And, of course…his tips for hitting those elusive lottery jackpots!
Media members are urged to send get well wishes along with interview requests to Lustig's publicist Burke Allen with Allen Media Strategies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 589-8960. Visit Richard Lustig online at www.winninglotterymethod.com.