A ONE-DAY Minnesota Market FEATURING:
• 25,000 sq. ft. of LOCAL ARTISANS, CRAFTERS and Boutiques SELLING UNIQUE and ONE-OF-A-KIND products.
• Laffy Taffy and styledlook, inc "accessories styling" by STYLEDLIFE®
• Kissing Booth sponsored by The Elixery and Violent Lips
• Dog-friendly environment so bring your pooch!
• Local Food Trucks including Messy Giuseppi
• LIBATIONS and NIBBLY Bits
• FREE PARKING
• Tickets $10 in advance or $15 at the door.
• Fun surprise for first 100 online ticket purchasers and the first 100 in line on day of event!
DATE: SATURDAY, April 20th, 2013, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
LOCATION: Former Hamm’s Brewery shipping dock - 713 East Minnehaha Avenue, Top Floor, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55106
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Join Becky Sturm of StormSister Spatique® and 3waybeauty, and Sairey Gernes of Irely Intimates and TowelTopper, for the HAMMS Event, a one-day spring shopping event celebrating some of the most unique Twin Cities local artisans and crafters. "Stop by, shop and support our collection of small, local Minnesota businesses,"
Held in the former Hamm’s Brewery shipping dock on the East side of Saint Paul, Minnesota, the event will house a number of "mini shops" offering an amazing collection of items: head-to-toe grooming products, leather goods, cosmetics, letter press products, lingerie, pet products and fabulous home accessories.
A Minnesota Market with a Twist. "One lucky ‘Minnesota Maker’ will win up to $5000 of ticket sales," the HAMMS Event host assures.
The Saturday gathering runs into the evening (April 20th, 2013 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.) which begs a date night, with complimentary libations and nibbles as you peruse the floor.
"The first 100 online ticket sales as well as the first 100 to purchase tickets the day of the market will receive exclusive discounts from our vendors," says Sairey Gernes of Irely Intimates. “See you on April 20th!”