It has scheduled a live webcast entitled: “How to Prove Reasonable Royalty in Patent Damages LIVE Webcast.” This two-hour event is scheduled on June 4, 2013 from 12:00pm to 2:00pm (ET).
For further details about this event, please visit:
This webcast is designed for attorneys, in-house counsel and other professionals involved with patent transactions and patent litigation and will provide fundamental information on how to successfully prove reasonable royalty in patent damages.
Our panel of key thought leaders and practitioners will present their findings and best practices in calculating reasonable royalty and will also discuss the following:
• Decisions on recent patent damages cases and their impact to the industry
• Analysis and usage of Georgia-Pacific and Entire Market Value Rule
• Examining 3-key elements impacted by the recent Federal Circuit rulings, namely:
- the use of technology agreements;
- profit splitting; and
- the application of the entire market value rule
• Up to the minute regulatory changes
John B. Scherling, Partner, Sughrue Mion PLLC
Steven Yovits, Partner, Mayer Brown
Thomas W. Jenkins, Partner, Mayer Brown
DeForest McDuff, Ph.D.,Senior Economist, Quant Economics, Inc.
Krista F. Holt, President and CEO, GreatBridge
To register (Copy and Paste this link to web browser)
Registration code: fon4938
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Congress is a series of live webcasts produced by The Knowledge Group, LLC, which examine trends, regulatory, and technology changes across a variety of industries.
The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series