Key features of Swashbuckler by Paul Frank include:
• Action adventure platformer – starring Julius the iconic Paul Frank monkey
• Rich environments to explore – Enchanted Islands, Skurvy Jungle, Shipwreck Graveyard, Under Water Ruins and Volcano
• Your favorite characters – all featured within Swashbuckler
• Increase your arsenal – help yourself along the way by adding a coin magnet, star compass or other fun tools
• Scoreloop Awards – Unlock and see where you rank against your friends
• Mini-games – Includes two awesome, competitive, mini-games
The release coincides with the launch of the BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone - the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet. BlackBerry 10 is a re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry platform that creates a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
Swashbuckler will be available to download from BlackBerry® World™, a unified storefront for apps, movies, music, TV shows and more. BlackBerry World has recently been updated to include apps for business users, making it easy for employees to gain access to approved, quickly-deployed company apps.
“We are excited to be launching Swashbuckler, KAMI RETRO and Wacky Rapids on the BlackBerry 10 platform” explains Steven Craft, Co-Founder of Paw Print Games “since releasing titles on the BlackBerry PlayBook last year we have been awaiting the BlackBerry 10 release with anticipation. Now it is here, we are looking forwards to continued success as we bring our future titles to the BlackBerry platforms.”
Download Swashbuckler from BlackBerry World: http://appworld.blackberry.com/
Download KAMI RETRO from BlackBerry World: http://appworld.blackberry.com/
Download Wacky Rapids from BlackBerry World: http://appworld.blackberry.com/
About Paw Print Games
Paw Print Games are an independent games development studio, located in the North West of England. As well as developing unique original IP for several platforms including BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry PlayBook, iOS, Android, Mac, PC and Windows Phone 8, Paw Print Games develop and define existing IP.
BlackBerry, RIM, Research In Motion and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited. RIM is not responsible for any third party products or services.