Jan. 31, 2013 - PRLog -- Capitoline is pleased to introduce a support service to assist data centre operators with achieving Uptime certification of design, facility and operations of their Datacentres.
The Uptime Institute offers the following data centre related services;
• Design documents Tier standard rating
• Constructed facility Tier standard rating
• Operational sustainability rating (gold, silver or bronze) for data centres with an existing Tier rating
• Management Operations (M&O) stamp of approval for all existing data centres
The above services relate to the Uptime Institute’s two standards Tier standard: Operational sustainability and Tier standard: Topology.
The Uptime Institute Professional Services is the only firm licensed to rate and certify designs, constructed facilities, and ongoing operations against the Uptime Institute’s standards.
Capitoline is one of the leading data centre design, audit and training consultancies operating in the European, Middle East and African markets and holds every engineering approval relevant to the data centre industry including Uptime Institute Accredited Tier Designer, ATD, status since 2011.
With the agreement of the Uptime Institute, Capitoline can offer the following value-added services;
• With no existing design Capitoline will develop a Tier compliant design
• With an existing design Capitoline will advise design compliance against Uptime Tier requirements
• Capitoline will develop a framework structure for a data centre to meet the policies and operational procedures required to meet the Uptime Institute’s Management Operations stamp of approval or Operational Sustainability rating
• As above but will also develop and write the full policies and procedures package
When the client feels the time is right Capitoline can offer a one-stop-shop submittal service for either design and/or M&O application to the Uptime Institute
Capitoline LLP is a specialist design and engineering consultancy for IT Infrastructure projects majoring on data centres, computer rooms and communications rooms. We are accredited tier designers from the Uptime Institute and CIBSE Low Carbon Consultants. Founded in 2005 and based in the UK Capitoline now operates in fifteen countries across the European, African and Middle East area.