PRLog - Jan. 30, 2013 - WESTMINSTER, Calif. -- Four new titles from Teacher Created Resources help students practice skills in grammar, punctuation, word usage, and spelling by providing 100 paragraphs that need editing. Each answer pages includes a summary of the types of errors as well as the total number of errors. The practical format allows teachers to glance through the book to see the entire scope of the product, and the “interactive”
Interactive Learning: Paragraph Editing Grade 1
• The PC/Mac CD inside each book can be used with any brand of interactive whiteboard or any computer.
• Individuals can do the activities on paper or a computer.
• Small groups can work with an IWB or computer.
• Whole classes can work together to review assignments on IWBs.
• The books are an extension of a popular series that also includes the titles Daily
Sentence Editing and Math Word Problems.
All four of the new titles are available now. Each has 112 pages plus a CD. Each sells for $24.99. Educators and parents can visit www.teachercreated.com to find out more about these and other Teacher Created Resources products.
TCR3610 Interactive Learning: Paragraph Editing Grade 1
TCR3611 Interactive Learning: Paragraph Editing Grade 2
TCR3631 Interactive Learning: Paragraph Editing Grade 3
TCR3632 Interactive Learning: Paragraph Editing Grade 4