HTML document can also refer to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to define the appearance and layout of text and other material. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation semantics(the look and formatting) of a document written in a markup language. CSS makes it possible to describe a set of rules to display the same elements. It has a much wider array of attributes than HTML, which allows more flexibility to customize the appearance of pages . CSS allows to reduce the amount of code on a Web page, so that pages are loaded and run faster.
Elerium HTML .NETParser (http://www.eleriumsoft.com/
Elerium HTML .NET Parser is available in two versions: Lite and Pro. The Lite version includes HTML Parser without CSS parser and does not allow to manipulate CSS files.
Elerium HTML .NET Parser key features:- Easy in use API of HTML Parser.
- DOM tree structure of an HTML document.
- Scanning the HTML file tag by tag. Parsing tag attributes and their values.
- Features for common queries: document links, images, tables etc.
- Imbedded CSS parser helps to analyze style attribute or corresponding CSS styles for certain HTML tag, class, id (see C# VB.NET examples).
- The parsing of badly formatted HTML, which makes the component ideal for use with "real-world"
- Variety of source data type: string, stream, file, URL. HTML parser can parse HTML content directly from a web site or offline HTML pages.
About Elerium SoftwareElerium Software develops professional solutions for use in .NET projects (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) that aimed to read/write/convert different office/web documents and formats.
Elerium Software components are based on the unique design and fast algorithms that allow to be independent from the third-party applications and libraries.
For more information about the component please visit the product page:
If you have any questions or concerns about component, let us know: