India’s premier magazine on e-Governance, the eGov magazine, is pleased to announce a special on Social Justice and Judiciary in the month of March 2013. Today ICT has become a potent tool for enabling government departments to promote social inclusion by engaging directly with the beneficiaries.
The magazine will cover a wide range of areas where ICT is making a difference in the lives of the common man. The issue will also cover the landmark e-Judiciary and e-Court projects that have been launched by the government. e-Judiciary is a judicial system that uses the Internet and electronic documentation from the time the case is registered until the time judgment is rendered; the records of proceedings and judgment can be accessed for future reference.
On March 6, 2013 we are having the eOdhisa event in Bhubaneswar. This is a national level event, where the important officials from major government departments from the centre and the states will be participating. Along with other issues related to governance, healthcare and education, the event will also see interesting deliberations on the subject of ICT for Social Justice and Judicial systems.
The March 2013 issue of eGov magazine will be officially launched at the eOdhisa event. This issue of the magazine serves as a unique opportunity for IT vendors to get featured and develop connections with Government Departments, Solution Providers, and other stakeholders in the ICT fraternity and Governance sector.
The technological focus of the magazine will be on:
· PCs and Personal Systems, Printers, Peripherals, Servers
· Enterprise Storage, Enterprise Security
· Networking (Structured Cabling, Intelligent Network Management Software)
· Video Conferencing / Unified Communication
· Data Centre Solutions
· Cloud Computing
· Document management Solutions & MPS (Managed Printing Solutions)
· Managed IT Services
· Disaster Recovery Management
The magazine is uniquely positioned to create impactful print, digital and event opportunities that will deliver maximum benefits for your brand. The readership of the eGov magazine includes:
• Heads of e-Governance initiatives at various levels
• Ministers, senior officials at various ministries
• Important functionaries from International Development Funding agencies
• Important functionaries from the corporate sector, banks and PSUs, including CIOs and CTOs
• Public Administrators like Municipal Commissioners, District Magistrates, Mayors
• Heads of Academic Institutions, Hospitals and Medical Colleges
• IT vendors
• & many others
Contact us now to take advantage of the opportunity of being part of eGov magazine’s mega special in the month of March 2013.
Timeline for March 2013 issue:
Editorial material timeline: 15th Feb, 2013
Ad material timeline: 19th Feb, 2013
For editorial queries contact: Anoop Verma, email@example.com, +91-8860651647