What: Kevin Thompson, CEO at Inspired Communications, LLC (www.InspiredCommunicionsLLC.com)
“What is good customer service?” people say, “I know it when I see it.” So what is exceptional customer service? Not sure, this presentation will explore how exceptional customer service helps increase revenue in your business and separates you from the competition.
Who: Kevin Thompson, CEO at Inspired Communications, LLC
A Customer Experience Expert, Kevin Thompson has helped transform business staff to optimum performance. Certified as a Six Sigma Process Improvement expert, with a Masters in Public Administration and more than 20 years of management, leadership experience in the healthcare and finance industries, Kevin is uniquely qualified to help maximize your customers’ experience.
A winner or numerous public speaking awards, Kevin has been recognized as a distinguished leader and communicator by Toastmaster International and is the President Elect of the National Speakers Association New Jersey Chapter.
When: Thursday, February 7th at 7:00 PM
Where: Fanwood Rescue Squad, 123 Watson Road, Fanwood, NJ 07023
Contact: For further information or to arrange a briefing at the meeting please contact:
National Speakers Association, New Jersey Chapter
Anna D. Banks, Public Relations
About Inspired Communications:
Transforming your business to a level of excellence that your customers deserve through leadership development, training and process improvement.
• We promote win-win solutions through effective communications
• We provide innovative solutions in flexible ways to meet your needs
• We use multiple strategies, tools, research and analyze your specific issues to provide a solution customized to meet your needs.
About Fanwood Business & Professional Association., Inc.:
• To stimulate Fanwood downtown economic growth
• To create a positive image for Fanwood by promoting the downtown area as an exciting place to live, shop and invest
• To receive, administer and distribute funds in connection with any activities related to the above purposes
• To promote a forum for communication and awareness for those conducting business within Fanwood.
About New Jersey Chapter of the National Speakers Association
NSA-NJ is the New Jersey Chapter of the National Speakers Association (NSA). The chapter was formed in 2005. Membership is open to anyone who is already a member of NSA. However, everyone is welcome to participate in our meetings and events.
NSA-NJ is dedicated to advancing the art and value of experts who speak professionally by:
• Enhancing platform excellence
• Facilitating business development opportunities
• Fostering community
• Increasing NSA's brand identify