February is Jazzy! The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa's Fireplace Lounge
Monterey, Calif. –– The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey offers music stylings during February, at the Fireplace Lounge! Jazz is in the air so join us for local favorites such as George Young and Mayumi.
All jazz events at the Fireplace Lounge at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa are complimentary. Jazz times are 7:00 pm on Friday and Saturday. Stop by and enjoy live jazz, a glass of award winning Monterey County wine and great appetizers and wood fired pizzas.
· Fri 1 Feb - Eddie Mendenhall organ, Bob Bassa guitar, David Morwood drums - join us for an evening of classic jazz organ trio as we swing away in our Fireplace Lounge with our very own wunderkind Eddie Mendenhall!
· Sat 2 Feb - Gino Raugi guitar, David Morwood drums - music for dining, dancing, drinking by our huge fireplace.
· The Hyatt Welcomes the AT&T Golf Tournament back to the Peninsula!!
· Fri/Sat 8/9 Feb - David Morwood jazz band - join our jazz director and drummer in residence as we celebrate with jazz for dining, dancing, drinking, and just plain listening - adjacent TusCA Ristorante full menu
· Fri/Sat 15/16 Feb - Gary Meek - join this LA studio musician who has toured and recorded with many great artists such as Dionne Warwick, Airto, and Al Jerreau
· Fri 22 Feb - Nat Johnson band - bass and vocals - join this veteran Northern California musician currently touring the west coast and beyond; on a short break to hang with us in Monterey!
· Sat 23 Feb - Bob Basa, guitar - from Bossa Nova to samba, swing and jazz, this smooth guitarist makes the music feel so good for the band and audience alike with David Morwood, drums
About Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course
Nestled in 22 acres of soaring Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course is a destination resort providing the discerning traveler the quintessential Monterey experience. Its location offers guests close proximity to downtown Monterey and Monterey Airport and easy access to some of the Peninsula’s most well known attractions. With its warm, contemporary ambiance, elegant furnishings and convenient amenities, the hotel offers both leisure and business travelers a Northern California respite of unmatched serenity and comfort. Features include 550 guestrooms including 32 suites, and the President’s house, TusCA Ristorante, Knuckles Sports Bar, Fireplace Lounge, personalized concierge service at the Regency Club, a 2,000 square foot fitness facility, tennis courts, pools and whirlpools, and 12,000 square foot full service luxury spa called Accista Spa. The hotel is located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey, California. For information call (831) 372-1234 or visit www.hyattregencymonterey.com/