Dentures are a prosthetic devices used to replace missing teeth. Dentures are held in place with denture adhesives and are removable. Complete dentures are used for people who have no remaining teeth. Partial dentures are for people who have lost several teeth in a row.
Why Choose Dentures from Dr. Septimiu Pastiu?
* To replace multiple missing teeth;
* For natural-looking teeth that are comfortable to wear and won’t slip;
* To turn your embarrassing missing teeth into an attractive new smile!
* Improves Chewing - Replacing missing teeth with full or partial dentures improves ones ability to chew food and allows you to enjoy your favorite foods again;
* Improves Speech - Loss of teeth is a common cause of embarrassing speech problems. Dentures replace teeth and restore speech.
For more information about dentures provided by Dr. Septimiu Pastiu at Washington TownshipDentist.com or to schedule your complimentary consultation please call 856-582-2220 or visit our website at: http://www.washingtontownshipdentist.com/
About Dr. Septimiu Pastiu – Washington Township Dentist
Dr. Septimiu Pastiu is an outstanding dentist in the Washington Township area of Sewell, New Jersey specializing in general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry including; Invisalign braces, porcelain veneers and lumineers, dental implants, teeth whitening, restorative dentistry, and much more. We are currently accepting new patients and referrals. Please call 856-582-2220 for complimentary consultation or visit our website for more information: