Get prepared to purchase your first or next home. This class will guide you through all of the steps needed to purchase a home.
A Few questions that wil be answered include,
How is my credit compared to other buyers?
How much do I need for a down-payment?
How much can I afford to pay each month?
How do I get help without pressure?
We will have a special address to credit matters, types of loans currently available, and new home buyer assistance programs with Special Guest Presenter Angela Morton of Silverton Mortgage. Angela is a mortgage banker with over 20 years experience in home mortgage lending, personal credit development, and real estate investing. She is a wealth of knowledge and she will be presenting a market update at the seminar and leading the round table discussion to close out the event. So please bring all of your questions, worries and fears; you will be glad that you did.
Prior to Home Purchase Angela Morton advises her Six Steps to Improve Your FICO Scores Now
1. Stop applying for new credit. Recent inquires damage your credit score.
2. Always make a monthly payment. Skipping payments is creates a series of credit problems.
3. Reduce the amount owed on each credit card to less than 40% of the available credit limit.
4. Keep all credit lines open. Closing cards removes much of the history that makes up the credit score.
5. Pay more than the minimum payment required.
6. Get a pre-paid debit card and remove the credit card from your wallet or purse.
Be sure to ask Angela Morton how you may obtain your personal credit profile with scores and an evaluation of your financial qualifications for FREE.
The Guarantees: First, there will be NO SELLING / NO PRESSURE at the event. Second, you will leave confident on knowing how to purchase a home in Georgia. Third, it is FREE, everything including parking is FREE. I we break any guarantee, you get a special parting gift.
To Register for the next workshop go to http://jonathanmcgovern.eventbrite.com right, NOW.