Accista Spa at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa Holds It’s Second Annual Wellness Week March 18th – 24th
In Addition, Throughout the Month of March, Accista Spa To Raise Funds For the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) Annual Champions of Hope, Man & Woman of the Year Campaign
Monterey, Calif. – Accista Spa at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey announces Wellness Week 2013 and March promotions. Throughout the Month of March, Accista Spa will be supporting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) Annual Champions of Hope, Man & Woman of the Year Campaign! Accista Spa will donate $50 from every massage booked through the entire month of March to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) Annual Champions of Hope, Man & Woman of the Year Campaign. The mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is to Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Additionally, Celebrate Wellness Week March 18 – 24, 2013 at Accista Spa. All class fees will be donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Annual Champions of Hope, Man & Woman of the Year Campaign.
Wellness Week Schedule of Events:
• Yoga and Meditation Class 8:30 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. Class will take place in Accista Spa. Start your day by connecting mind, body and spirit. This 45-minute session led by certified yoga instructor Michael Simpson begins with a 10 minute seated meditation followed by a 30 minute flow-based yoga practice and ending with a 5 minute relaxation. All levels are welcome. Please bring your yoga mat. $10.00 per person. Price includes spa refreshments and day use of Accista Spa. Reservation required with a minimum of 24 hour notice. Call a Spa Concierge at 831 657 6734.
Accista Wellness Week Specials Valid March 18 – 24, 2013:
• Purchase any spa retail product and receive 50% off the second item of equal or lesser value to continue your wellness ritual at home.
• For only $35.00, enjoy a 30 minute Harvest Manicure, a glass of sparkling wine, and take home a SpaRitual vegan polish of your choice!
Tuesday, March 19th:
• Zumba at Accista Spa 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Join Accista Spa for a Zumba Fitness® class. Zumba is the only Latin-inspired dance-fitness program that blends red-hot international music, created by Grammy Award-winning producers, and contagious steps to form a "fitness-party"
Wednesday, March 20th
• Yoga and Core Workshop 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Jennifer Pilotti will lead a 20 minute yoga flow incorporating the foundations of the standing postures followed by 20 minutes of concentrated core and balance work, emphasizing stabilization and breath. Pilotti has a B.S. in exercise physiology, M.S. in Human Movement and is certified as a health fitness instructor through the American College of Sports Medicine. All levels are welcome. Please bring your yoga mat. $10.00 per person. Price includes spa refreshments and day use of Accista Spa.
Sunday, March 24
• “Flow, Balance & Film” 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Yoga and Core Workshop lead by Jennifer Pilotti will include a 20 minute yoga flow incorporating the foundations of the standing postures followed by 20 minutes of concentrated core and balance work, emphasizing stabilization and breath. All levels are welcome. Please bring your yoga mat. Followed by an inspiring and powerful movie screening: Yogawoman $35.00 per person. Price includes spa refreshments, sparkling wine, truffle butter popcorn and day use of Accista Spa. For reservations call 831 657 6734 or visit us online at accistaspa.com. All Wellness Week activities take place at Accista Spa.
For all Wellness Week Events Reservations are required. There is a 72 hour cancellation notice policy. All Wellness Week treatments are subject to availability and space is limited.
Inspired … Are you part of the Club? Inspired invites you to enjoy Accista Spa every month of the year … with some special spa-prises in between! For $250 per year Inspired Club Members Receive:
• 2 for 1 spa treatments of your choice each month! Monthly specials and offers only available to the TGIS Club: purchase any treatment and receive the second of equal or lesser value free. Bring a friend and enjoy an afternoon at Accista Spa. Offer valid one time per month only and subject to availability. Did you know? If you use the 2 for 1 TGIS offer 12 months per year you will save more than $1,500! Spa-tacular!
• Are you a spa-thusiast?
• Birthday Celebration:
• Anniversary Celebration:
• Two Free Passes Every Month To TGIS! TGIS – Thank Goodness I Spa! On the third Thursday of every month at Accista Spa. Sip. Mingle. Spa. Unwind. Grab a friend and celebrate TGIS You are invited to TGIS “Thank Goodness ...I Spa” to unwind and experience Accista Spa. Enjoy hors d’oeuvres from Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa and sip a glass of wine, mingle with fellow locals, relax with mini spa treatments, meet the spa professionals and be inspired! Please call a spa concierge at 831.657.6734 as reservations are required.
About Accista Spa:
Accista Spa draws inspiration from the surrounding vibrant natural landscape, local history and biological rhythms of the changing seasons, to present a warm, restful ambiance and indigenously-