Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Pacific’s Edge Restaurant
CARMEL, CA Pacific’s Edge at Hyatt Carmel Highlands, 120 Highlands Drive, Carmel, culinary team announced today a special Valentine’s Day menu available Thursday, February 14th. Valentine’s Day is a day to express your love, and to celebrate the spirit of love. Executive Chef Matt Bolton, Pastry Chef Gina Hudson, Wine Director Paul Fried and Restaurant Manager Jacques Melac have created a tantalizing menu sure to make the day extra special.
Valentine’s Day Tasting Menu
• Kumamoto Oyster «Rockefeller»
• Turbot heart of palm, winter truffle «tuber melanosporum»
• Masami Ranch Wagyu New York pan seared, red wine braised onions, black trumpet, swiss chard, sauce bordelaise
• Chocolate Marquise almond cake, meringue, passionfruit curd, raspberry~pomegranate sauce
• Executive Chef ~ Matt Bolton
• Pastry Chef ~ Gina Hudson
• Wine Director ~ Paul Fried
The cost is $125 per person plus tax and gratuity or $195 per person plus tax and gratuity with wine pairings (Wine pairings to be announced in January). Reservations -recommended. Please contact Pacific’s Edge at (831) 622-5445 or visit www.pacificsedge.com.
Background on Pacific’s Edge:
Pacific’s Edge is an award winning, glass-walled restaurant with spectacular ocean vistas. Our “California Coastal” cuisine provides the freshest local ingredients, meats and seafood, with dishes that meld a seasonal focus with sophisticated comfort food in a convivial ambiance that makes it appealing for everyday dining or any special occasion. Pacific’s Edge has received AAA 4 Diamond awards year after year, and has been named one of the Top 100 Restaurants in the United States by Zagat and one of the Top Ten Restaurants with a View by USA Today. Wine Spectator has lauded our wine list throughout the years with both Grand and Best of Award of Excellence awards.