Desdemona left her familiar London sightseeing role for a week's filming in North Wales in the company of David Tennant, 'Gavin and Stacey's' Joanna Page and Comedian Marc Wootton.
London's 9 Ducks are no strangers to high profile acting roles. Rosalind starred in the TV series Band of Brothers and there have been cameo appearances in Woody Allen's Match Point, as well as numerous TV commercials and international news features.
Joining Desdemona on set was John Bigos, Managing Director of London Duck Tours who said, "We're delighted to add this film to our repertoire of 'acting' roles. In fact, as we are getting so popular, expect to see a tyre print on the Hollywood walk of fame very soon!"
About London Duck Tours:
1. London Duck Tours is a sightseeing company that offers combined land and river tours from a fleet of bright yellow amphibious vehicles originally used for the D-Day landings in 1944. The company is celebrating its 10th Anniversary this year. The tour leaves from just behind the London Eye and takes approximately 75 minutes. The splashdown into the Thames takes place at our slipway, next door to MI6.
2. In 2012 (Jan-Oct) London Duck Tours -
• Ran over 7,000 tours
• Entertained over 190,000 passengers
• Educated over 2,000 children on 145 bespoke school tours
3. Contact: Kelly Thompson (PR & Marketing) Mob: 07879 041707