Following extensive research with industry stakeholders and outside advisers, American Conference Institute has assembled a sophisticated program and multi-dimensional speaker faculty, who will discuss the most complex, pressing cost or pricing compliance issues affecting industry’s bottom line in these challenging times. In addition to CLE and CPE, the 2013 program features a new government, industry and private practice speaker faculty, as well as enhanced networking and Q & A sessions.
Audience members will hear the latest on DCAA’s approach to executive compensation, incurred cost audits, as well first-hand insights on the DCAA-DCMA relationship, new policy and oversight initiatives from:
- Shay Assad, Director, Defense Pricing, Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy
- John Shire, Deputy Assistant Director, DCAA Policy & Plans Directorate
- Patrick J. Higgins, Supervisory Auditor, Mid-Atlantic Region – Compensation Team (RST-6), DCAA
- John J. Bentz, Jr., Program Manager, DCAA Policy and Plans
- Ronald J. Youngs, Director, Cost and Pricing Center, DCMA
- Steve Trautwein, Deputy Director, Cost and Pricing Center, DCMA
The program also incorporates enhanced networking and benchmarking with new 2013 industry experts from BAE, URS, Oshkosh, Serco, Alion Science & Technology, United Launch Alliance, Orbital, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce North America, Balfour Beatty Construction, KBR and ManTech International.
Given the past success of this event, seats are expected to sell out quickly. Further information on how to register can be obtained by calling 1-888-884-2480 or visiting www.americanconference.com/
About American Conference Institute
A unique organization, ACI is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.