PRLog - Jan. 24, 2013 - SEATTLE, Wash.– Tubbs Snowshoes (http://tubbssnowshoes.com/)
When heading into the backcountry, Tubbs’ newly updated Xpedition snowshoe offers superior features for the deepest snow and steepest terrain. The technically advanced Xpedition now features the Pro-Step frame to increase flotation in deep snow and improve ergonomics in walking. The addition of the new Grappler heel cleat with the Cobra™ toe crampon provides superior traction for both climbing and descending.
XPEDITION SNOWSHOE FEATURES:
· ProStep Frame reduces impact on hip, knee and ankle joints.
· ReAct™ Binding provides precision and comfort.
· R2 Revolution Response Pivot System gives the ReAct™ binding lateral flexibility to adapt to uneven terrain.
· Grappler Heel Cleat and Cobra™ Toe Crampon for sure footing.
· SoftTec Decking for durable, lightweight flotation.
· Available in Women’s 21” and 25”, and Men’s 25”, 30” and 36” lengths.
· SRP: $239.95
The popular FLEX TRK snowshoe is ideal for day hikers looking to explore rolling hills on harder packed snow. For 2013-14, the FLEX TRK receives the addition of the QuickPull binding, with a smooth webbing routing that slides easily to cinch, unlocks with one buckle push, and stays set for the full outing.
FLEX TRK SNOWSHOE FEATURES:
· FLEX Tail™ design absorbs shock and reduces stress on the joints.
· Torsion Deck™ construction articulates on variable snow conditions for better grip and precise feel.
· 3D-Curved Traction Rail technology ensures superior side-hill grip in hard-packed or icy conditions.
· QuickPull Binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push.
· Available in Women’s 22” and Men’s 24” lengths.
· SRP: $149.95
NOTE: Visit Tubbs at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013, Booth #35113
For more information on Tubbs Snowshoes, please visit TubbsSnowshoes.com.