Unbounded Solutions, Inc. was selected as the sole implementer of this migratory project. This decision was made against competitors for the contract like Dell and NTTData. We will be providing resources to help design and ultimately perform the migration, to implement new and exciting features using the most popular SharePoint implementation, and to provide training to all Fulton County users on the proper use and modification of this new system.
· USI participated in a 2-round proposal process through which our proposal was honed to product the best-fit solution for Fulton County
· USI will be provided 6 consultants to accomplish Fulton County’s requirements
· The project is scoped to last for 6 months
· The initial phase of the project will consist of requirements discovery, migration planning and ultimately end with the migration to the 2010 platform.
· Phase 2 of the project will consist of Expanded BI development and the development of SharePoint implemented versions of their independent ASP applications for Nutrition and Transportation
· Phase 3 will consist of the overall migration and development validation as well as an evaluation of the existing system training materials for suitability with the new solution
· This is a $600,000 project
Unbounded Solutions, Inc. "Limitless Potential" recognized as an industry
leader. Unbounded Solutions, Inc. offers extensive series of products,
services, and solutions for all of your mission-critical business platforms with
an exceptional specialty in Mircosoft Sharepoint.
(Areas of Specialty)
Microsoft Sharepoint, IOS Consulting, IT Consulting,Enterprise Content Management, Mobile Application Development, EMC Documentum,Microsoft Exchange,Java & I-Phone Application Development