THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN
- Starting January 26,every day at 2 p.m. -
New Delhi: Committed to offer a comprehensive viewing experience, Discovery Kids presentsTHE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN, an animated adaptation of one of the most popular comic classics of all times.Probing adventure and revealing conspiracies, Tintin and his faithful dog Snowy are back to keep peace in the world.THEADVENTURES OF TINTINis a39 episode long series and will be aired on Discovery Kids every day at2p.m.with repeat telecast at 8 p.m. starting January 26, 2013.
An engaging series, THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN is full of humour and excitementwith elements of fantasy and mysterywhich kids will adore. The intrepid young reporter and his trusty sidekick Snowy travel around the worldaccompanied by a colourful cast of characters including the blustery Captain Haddock, the brilliant but absent-minded Professor Calculus and the detective Twins Thompson and Thomson.
Rahul Johri, Senior Vice President and General Manager – South Asia, Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific, said, “Discovery Kids is excited to present the animated adaptation ofthe timeless comic – THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN. Children will relate with the inquisitive, intelligent and brave Tintinwho as an investigative reporter sparks wonder and curiosity in every adventure.”
The heroic quests of Tintin advocate the power of imaginative minds that overcome challenging cases in an innovative way. Kids will enjoy the playful and intriguing world of Tintin.
SOME OF THE ADVENTURES IN THE SERIES INCLUDE:
· A mysterious label from an empty crab tin leads Tintinand Snowy to a dangerous encounter with a gang of ruthless smugglers.
· With a little help from detectives Thompson and Thompson, Tintin, Snowy and Captain Haddock attempt to bring an international smuggling operation to justice.
· An antique model of an old sailing ship reveals a secret that could lead Tintin and Snowy to an ancient treasure.
· A greedy collector takes drastic measures to prevent Tintin, Snowy and Captain Haddock from trying to collect three parts of an ancient treasure map.
· With the help of the eccentric professor Calculus, Tintin, Snowy and Captain Haddock embark on a voyage to recover the sunken treasure of the legendary pirate, Red Rackman.
· After promising to assist a befuddled archeologist locate the missing tombs of an ancient pharaoh, Tintin and Snowy make a dangerous discovery.
· Tintin and Snowy travel to Hong Kong where they join forces with a society dedicated to eliminate smuggling.
· Tintin and Snowy travel to a mysterious island near Scotland which they suspect is the source of counterfeit money scheme.
· After receiving a telegram from Professor Calculus;Tintin and Captain Haddock travel to meet him at the atomic centre in Syldavia. They soon discover that the secret rocket ship documents have been stolen.
· Tintin, Captain Haddock, Calculus, the Thompsons and Wolff uncover the wonders of the moon. They also discover another person onboard the rocket ship, who threatens to leave them all stranded on moon.
For further Information, please contact: