Other areas covered were:
• The effect the age of the child(ren) have on support amounts and why.
• Why different income categories produce different support amounts.
• The difference between the sole parenting vs. the shared parenting worksheets.
• Tax methods you should use to compute net income for support calculations.
• What to do when the parties' incomes exceed New Jersey's tax and support tables.
• What are "other dependent deductions?" How are the deductions computed and what impact do they have on the child support calculation?
• When a Shared Parenting Worksheet can and cannot be used.
• If the parents have equal parenting time, is PPR and who is PAR? What difference does it make? And, what happens to the child support amounts?
• How do I prepare split parenting case worksheets?
# # #
Located in Cherry Hill, NJ, Borger Matez, P.A. is principally a family law and divorce law practice. The firm concentrates its practice in divorce and family law litigation, arbitration, mediation of family law and matrimonial issues, and collaborative law (one of the newest areas of dispute resolution in the family law field). Their practice includes but is not limited to, divorce, custody, parenting time (formerly called “visitation”)