Atlanta, Georgia-If you’re a small business owner or a marketer who wants to better understand how to use your WordPress website for search engine optimization (SEO), your options for learning have been limited—until now. On Thursday, February 22, 2013, SEO Consultant Jenny Munn and WordPress Web Designer Judi Knight are teaching “SEO Basics for WordPress Workshop,” a full-day hands-on training event that covers keyword research, Google Analytics, linkbuilding, social media optimization, on-page optimization, and more. Space is limited, so register today at http://newtricks.me/
Whether you’re brand new to the world of search engine optimization (SEO) or you just want to sharpen your SEO skills for 2013, attending the Atlanta, Ga “SEO Basics for WordPress Workshop” will leave you with a more thorough understanding of how to use SEO effectively to drive traffic to your site or your clients’ websites.
In this full-day workshop you will learn how to:
· Identify and select the right keywords for your site
· Place keywords on your site so you don’t get penalized by Google
· Create content that Google and other search engines love
· Use social media marketing to increase traffic and increase your “know, like and trust” score with visitors and search engines
· Overcome common SEO mistakes, misunderstandings, and myths that are holding you back
You’ll leave this workshop with a crystal clear understanding of how SEO works and a customized blueprint for how to keep moving forward with a practical, realistic online marketing strategy for your site and your business.
Don’t spend another day not utilizing your WordPress website to its full potential. Attending the Atlanta “SEO Basics for WordPress Workshop” will give you an edge on your competitors who aren’t up-to-date on SEO essentials. You’ll even get a catered lunch, free coffee, and a relaxed, learning environment. All with a great group of driven people and expert instructors!