“Our Mahjongg Dimensions Blast fans are some of the most loyal and active on Facebook, and we’re always working to deliver the best experience to them,” said Zach Gabrielski, Mahjongg Dimensions Blast product manager. “We wanted to ensure this new update made the game more engaging and fun than ever before, and what better way than to base it on what our players had to say and how they played the game. We hope the end product blows away their expectations and they enjoy it as much as we do!”
Mahjongg Dimensions Blast has been steadily attracting millions of users since its Facebook debut three years ago, and more than a quarter of its active user base has been around since its launch in 2010. Players must clear matching pairs of tiles from each puzzle before the time runs out, while collecting game-altering boosts to improve their scores. With this next generation of Mahjongg Dimensions Blast, players can now take advantage of exciting new features, making it more addictive and fun than ever!
Key New Features:
• Users can now earn coins for free just by playing the game, which can be used to purchase boosts
• Visually see your progress and upcoming rewards on our brand new XP bar
• Collect mystery gift boxes for rewards between levels
• Track your friends progress on the weekly leader board and the new progress bar
• Unlock over 18 new collections and 85 new boosts
• Select and use new customizable themed backgrounds
• Enjoy all of your favorite features of Mahjongg Dimensions Blast with an even better user experience
Editors Note: Images available upon request.
Arkadium, creators of the largest library of casual games in the world, has been a top game development studio for the past decade. The company’s hit games, including Mahjongg Dimensions and Taptiles, are distributed worldwide to over ten million gamers per month on the web, Facebook, mobile devices and now Windows 8. A top 20 Comscore game distributor, Arkadium has been the longstanding games partner of MSN, CNN, The Washington Post, Lifetime, Discovery and many more distinguished brands. Family owned and operated, Arkadium has grown organically since 2001 to more than 150 employees in offices in New York City, Toronto and Ukraine. For more information visit http://www.arkadium.com.